Bookings will be confirmed at the time deposit is received. The deposit will consist of partial pre payment of the package booked. The balance of the package cost must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the hunt date. All payments must be made in U.S. currency.
Trophy Policy: If an animal is wounded, we will do our best to follow it and dispatch it humanely. In the rare and unfortunate event that this is not possible, the trophy fee must still be paid. Evidence of wounding will mean blood or tissue traces found at or near the point of impact.
Additional costs such as additional trophies taken or other costs not included in the booked package must be paid at the conclusion of the hunt. Payment can be made via cash or bank checks. Please contact us for available species at the Ranches.
- Customized Packages: Please contact us for special hunting packages or customized bundles such as Hunting/Fishing or Hunting/golf packages.
- Private Transfers: We can offer different options of private transfers from Ezeiza International Airport to Santa Rosa local Airport. Private Air transfers requirements should be informed in advance to the pre payment.
- Hunting Licenses: Big game Hunting License should be around US$ 300.
- Small Game Hunting License should be around US$ 150.
- Big & Small Game License Bundle should be around US$ 350.
- All Licenses cost are subject to Government definition.
- Dove Hunting: Guide fee at US$ 20 per day.
- Gun Rental: A variety of firearms are available on the ranch at US$60 fee per day plus ammunition.
- TV: Satellite Direct TV is available at living room, our bar & saloon.
- Rooms: All Poitahue´s rooms are double based suites with its private bathroom. Single private rooms may be arranged at additional cost subject to group size & rooms availability.
- Electricity: Please note that electricity in Argentina is 220 volts AC, 50Hz. Plugs are continental flat 3-pin or round 2-pin.
- Meals: Poitahue counts with a chef in charge of the kitchen assuring high-quality meals. A combination of traditional Argentine dishes and international dishes will be served together with our special Poitahue wine.
- Bar: All the local spirits, beer, soft drinks and the Poitahue Ranch’s wine at the lodge are complimentary with no extra charge. However, if you would prefer to have any other premium wine, our winery menu & price list will be available on request.
- Should you want any imported or special spirits? We can order it in advance and charge you at the end of the week. Please let us know upon your arrival so we can make the necessary arrangement.
- Telephone: We have a regular phone lines at the Lodge.
- Cell phone signal is also available.
- Internet: Desktop computer with Satellite Internet broadband link is available as well as WI FI service, which you may use at no charge.
- Gift Shop: We have a good selection of regional gifts.